“And be not like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget themselves. Those are the defiantly disobedient.”
When the next guy tells you “the Church” believed “in the middle ages” “that the world is flat” show him this pic – ›
Richard Dawkins: “there’s only pointless indifference.”
“And Allah is not unaware of what you do.”
– 2:74, 2:85, 2:140, 2:149, 3:140
“And your Lord is not unaware of what they do.”
– 6:132, 11:123, 27:93
Quran Sura 45: The Kneeling:
22. And Allah has created the heavens and the earth with truth, in order that each person may be recompensed what he has earned, and they will not be wronged,
23. Have you seen him who takes his own lust (vain desires) as his god, and Allah knowing (him as such), left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart, and put a cover on his sight. Who then will guide him after Allah? Will you not then remember?
24. And they say: “There is nothing but our life of this world, we die and we live and nothing destroys us except time. And they have no knowledge of it, they only conjecture.
25. And when Our Clear Verses are recited to them, their argument is no other than that they say: “Bring back our (dead) fathers, if you are truthful!”
26. Say (to them): “Allah gives you life, then causes you to die, then He will assemble you on the Day of Resurrection about which there is no doubt. But most of mankind know not.”
27. And to Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. And on the Day that the Hour will be established, on that Day the followers of falsehood (polytheists, disbelievers, worshippers of false deities, etc.) shall lose (everything).
28. And you will see each nation humbled to their knees, each nation will be called to its Record (of deeds). This Day you shall be recompensed for what you used to do.
29. This Our Record speaks about you with truth. Verily, We were recording what you used to do (i.e. Our angels used to record your deeds).
30. Then, as for those who believed and did righteous good deeds, their Lord will admit them to His Mercy. That will be the evident success.
31. But as for those who disbelieved (it will be said to them): “Were not Our Verses recited to you? But you were proud, and you were a people who were Mujrimun (polytheists, disbelievers, sinners, criminals).”
32. And when it was said: “Verily! Allah’s Promise is the truth, and there is no doubt about the coming of the Hour,” you said; “We know not what is the Hour, we do not think it but as a conjecture, and we have no firm convincing belief (therein).”
33. And the evil of what they did will appear to them, and they will be completely encircled by that which they used to mock at!
34. And it will be said: “This Day We will forget you as you forgot the Meeting of this Day of yours. And your abode is the Fire, and there is none to help you.”
35. This, because you took the revelations of Allah (this Qur’an) in mockery, and the life of the world deceived you. So this Day, they shall not be taken out from there (Hell), nor shall they be a return to the worldly life, (so that they repent to Allah, and beg His Pardon for their sins).
36. So all the praises and thanks are to Allah, the Lord of the heavens and the Lord of the earth, and the Lord of the ‘Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
37. And His (Alone) is the Majesty in the heavens and the earth, and He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
“the fool has said in his heart, “there is no God” – Psalm 14:1
Hawking was (died in 2018) and Dawkins still is “suppressing the truth” about God within themselves, by the unrighteous philosophy of naturalistic random Darwinism
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,
19 because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.
20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.
21 For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
There are four points you must consider Ken:
[p1] You have not provided a logical refutation of the argument[s] of the naturalists.
[p2]You have not provided historical proof, that mainstream Christian doctrines were taught by Jesus.
[p3]You have not provided proof that Jesus was on the same religion as you are upon i.e [Trinitarian Evangelical Baptist]
[p4] You have not provided logical proof that the Trinity is not polytheistic.
Note* the proof is certainly not according to your arbitrarily selected criteria i.e pastor, preacher or yourself, but according to academic standards. You can certainly include your personal ”evidences” as useful commentary but not pass them of as proofs.
[p2]You have not provided historical proof, that mainstream Christian doctrines were taught by Jesus
eg justification by faith alone, the trinity, etc
Naturalism ( that matter, space is all there is) cannot explain where the laws of mathematics and logic came from, since they exist outside of matter and space. Naturalism is self refuting.
Jesus laid down the basic data for the doctrine of the Trinity. Matthew 28:19; John 8:24; 10:30
There is no doctrine of the Trinity there. It is a later construct.
Proper exegesis and theological development of all the relevant passages
Many books on the doctrine of the Trinity:
The doctrine of the Trinity
Refutation of baptismal regeneration
More refutation of baptismal regeneration
Refutation of infant baptism.
Every Trinitarian affirms the Shema
Ken, in reference to the true God Almighty in the Bible, HE is referred to as One God. Can you show us where the Bibe articulates HE the ‘One God is comprised of 3 distinct persons ( Father, Son & Holy Spiri) that *collectively* form One single divine being, in support of the Trinitarian theory of God?
Without biblically substantiating that each divine person of the trinity *collectively* form or comprise the One being of God, you are merely applying your own personal Eisegesis in an attempt to presume each person of the trinity are individualy a divine person, which illustrates you, according to Biblical Exegesis, are a polytheist that worships 3 distinct personal, separate gods, not the One true God
Yes, Trinitarianism, according to it’s own definition and theory of ‘Monotheism’, worship ‘One God’,
However this Trinitarian ‘Oneness’ of God is not articulated, neither represents Biblical Monotheism Kenny, Do you understand the difference?
Where is HE, God Almighty, comprised of 3 distinct divine persons that comprise HIS One being in the bible?
Kenny, when the man responded to Jesus as teacher declaring:
“Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but HIM”
In support of Biblical Monotheism = Trinitarian Monotheism, please illustrate that HIM, the One God, HE is comprised of 3 distinct persons that form one divine being?
You also quote the psalm out of context: David sings about the coming destruction of the Solomon’s Temple by Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon.
And for the record:
“Atheists. Atheists? You must be feeling a right bunch of nitwits! […] And Christians. Christians? Yes, I’m sorry. I’m afraid the Jews were right!” – Rowan Atkinson
Egocentrics critiquing? Not my cup of tea
don’t lie Mr NYNY – you have never had a proper cup of tea
A rain check would be most kind