To ‘LGTBQI+ Muslims’ – the Qur’an says this.. By on March 1, 2020 • ( 2 ) Like this:Like Loading... Related ‹ There are hadiths that refer to things like this..It’s #WomensHistoryMonth – Pew Research propaganda ›Categories: Homosexuality, Islam, Liberal Islam
Islam & homosexuality: It is only specific actions, such as sodomy (in Arabic, Liwat), that show up on the Shariah radar as sins or punishable offenses. It is not same-sex attraction or desires that the Shariah prohibits. It is acting on them.
Please continue reading these to avoid misconception:
54. And turn to your Lord, and submit to Him, before the retribution comes upon you. Then you will not be helped.
55. And follow the best of what was revealed to you from your Lord, before the punishment comes upon you suddenly, while you are unaware.
56. So that a soul may not say, “How sorry I am, for having neglected my duty to Allah, and for having been of the scoffers.”
57. Or say, “Had Allah guided me; I would have been of the pious.”
58. Or say, when it sees the penalty, “If only I had another chance, I would be of the virtuous.”
59. Yes indeed! My Verses did come to you, but you called them lies, turned arrogant, and were of the faithless.
60. On the Day of Resurrection, you will see those who told lies about Allah with their faces blackened. Is there not a place in Hell for the arrogant?
61. And Allah will save those who maintained righteousness to their place of salvation. No harm will touch them, nor will they grieve.
62. Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is in Charge of all things.